Friday, June 26, 2009

Baby Einstein = Happy Baby

Just a quick post to say I'M IN LOVE WITH BABY EINSTEIN. oh goodness.......love the baby einstein.
Now don't think that I have Andy watch endless hours of TV a day or anything........the tapes are only 30 minutes long and when he's fussy once a day (maybe twice on a really fussy day)....I pull his swing up to the TV, put in Baby Einstein, and instant silence while he sits there fully glued to the pictures chewing on his fingers.
Usually this 30 minutes of "educational" TV is enough to calm him down from whatever fit he may be throwing at the time.
So yes, I admit........Baby Einstein rocks!

4 comments:

Monica H said...

I've seen baby einstein videos before and while I can't say they're interesting to me, I can see how babies are fascinated. So much to see and focus on, keep the mind constantly turning.

Io said...

Have you watched while you were tired yet? Those things can totally put me out. Not really sure what that says about me...

Morrisa said...

Hmmm..we were given a couple of these but I forgot about them until just now. Maybe I will try it while getting ready for work in the morning.

Chelle said...

Good tip!!