Friday, April 11, 2008

Saving the world with an ipod shuffle...


OK - so I'm not really saving the world. But... I did buy the product(RED) ipod shuffle this morning online (well actually my hubby bought it for me for my birthday - he just doesn't know it yet as he is sleeping in the other room).

I plugged in my (RED) purchase at the product(RED) website and found out that my purchase will provide 41 single-dose (nevirapine) treatments for mother and baby, to prevent the transmission of HIV from mother to child.

Cool.

I also got a pretty cool case for it to keep it in my purse without getting destroyed!

So all in all, I shopped around the internet (e-bay, Apple store and amazon.com) and got the following for a grand total of $110.25:

1-apple ipod shuffle 2GB

1-travel AC charger

1-car charger

1-pink carrying case to hold i-pod and ear buds

1-pink earbud clip to hold extra cord out of the way when working in my garden
1-happy husband that knows he doesn't have to try to find me a birthday gift other than a nice dinner out in July! (and maybe some nice flowers...hint, hint)



I think that's a pretty good deal.

(By the way - my face still feels like hell - damn wisdom teeth).

No comments: