Thursday, February 28, 2008

Feeling Better


Feeling better today.

I have to wait until 3/5 to see if i'm pregnant so I'm just passing the time.

Gave maggie a bath today! that wasn't very fun but she smells like a princess now.

(Attached is a picture of the newly clean maggie dog chewing a new nyla bone as a treat!)

Will probably go shopping w/mom this weekend - which is always a lot of fun, one of my favorite things to do. We find cool little stores and spend the day together, I wish we had a baby to bring along!

Then will probably have dinner/movie night w/Greg on Sunday. Well see. I've been wanting to see Juno, the preview looks REALLY funny.

3 comments:

Io said...

Glad you're feeling better! And Maggie *loks* like a princess! Good luck on the 5th!

Shauna said...

thank you so much!

A. Brososky said...

Nice... I didn't know you had a blog, I just happened to see a reference from here on my blog... Awesome. Welcome to another massive time sink in your life :)

Juno is amazing, the best movie I saw last year (and this year so far). It comes highly recommended.

-Your nerd of a brother.